We decide our past/present/future?

 

Hellloo there!


I just came out of my own cave of spiritual enlightenment  and  thought to myself why not share few ideas/thinking processes to my fellow earthlings.

WE DECIDE OUR PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE !

Well, I don't know about you but if anyone had told me this 3-4 yrs ago that I'm the one who attracted my past, I would roll my eyes, just like you are doing it right now :p  and start complaining that my past self has been treated badly. My ego self has kept me from realizing this harsh truth about my own self-limiting thoughts which have attracted these situations and on one fine day, I woke up and there was a strange voice inside me that was screaming that "I had enough of these people and these situations", there was a strong urge to let go of something but didn't know how it can be done.

How have I attracted these situations in my past ?

My present self has manifested things beyond imagination just by thinking in a way that benefits me. So that's how I made peace with the thought that "I have attracted my past"

This is what I have encountered after my healing process about my past self :

My old self thought that I deserved the people who bullied me. In order to support that belief, I couldn't notice the red flags, and eventually, my brain just stopped reacting to every ulterior motive behind people's actions even when it is trivial to the naked eye that they are not doing any good.It may seem easy peasy ... but to come to this conclusion I needed my ego to take a back seat :p  Not that I hate it though, ego is very important in day-to-day life to realize our own self-limiting beliefs.

let me give you an example :

Ego voice is very very smart to blame others for our own situations, therefore moving us into victimhood and if we are in that state of mind, nothing good will happen. We will eventually be in situations that are not in our favor.

EGO voice **: I really hated them to put me in a situation like this.

Highest Self**: I'm the one who attracted these issues and therefore I'm taking back my own power from those situations/people and letting go of things/people that no longer serve me well.

You can physically leave a bad situation/person, but it is your subconscious mind that needs to let go of them in order to completely move out of the victimhood mindset to the Awake mindset.

When I physically left the past people/situation, I still needed to mentally go through the process of letting go.I took the help of Louise Hay audio tapes, followed many brilliant souls who lifted me up and I completely isolated myself from the world. Rewiring my brain to re-invent the definition of love /friendship/empathy /kindness/relationships. I started to journal every breakthrough thought that I had in my own process and when I'm stuck, I took the help from my dreams to figure out the shadows in my subconscious mind. I'm already blessed with in my ancestral roots to have such breakthrough dreams , So it came in handy for me (btw I used to be so scared of my own dreams before, but now I feel like they are a blessing in disguise )and if you are new to these experiences, it can happen to you too.

 You can start with a question in your mind before going to sleep  and ask yourself:

"I want to know about ---(put in your question)---- , Can you please help me to understand it". 

You would be startled to know that your inner self and universe always help you no matter the situation. When you wake up, write down the dreams and interpret it, if it is hard to interpret, take the help of GOOGLE , often times I end up searching my own dreams, so that's completely normal.

People say that "I'm going through an Existential crisis" with a grinning face , In fact, I feel that it is a wonderful opportunity for us to explore our own belief system.

I don't want to trigger anything in the minds of the reader,but have you ever wondered why did you incarnate in this life? What is it that you love? What kind of people do you want to be surrounded with? What kind of life do you want? 

Most of us are in auto-pilot mode, I don't blame you for that, because almost 90% of the time we are usually in auto-pilot mode. But let's say you have clear answers to whatever questions that I have raised above, at the very least, you have a choice in the situations in your life like,  "Oh wow I liked this, I need to keep doing it often" or "Oh I don't like it, let me think about improving this area of my life or let me change my thinking process in order to not attract these situations in my life". Either way, it is a win-win if you ask me ;)

So I just described a year's journey in a few paragraphs (ahem), well this is just an abstract though, I may soon discuss such wonderful things in my future posts!

Anyways Good bye, for now , Hope I write to Y'all soon :)

Comments

  1. Well said. We do decide our past, present and future. And we are in control of our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turn jealousy to your advantage

Is Krave Beauty GBR worth the hype?