Is Krave Beauty GBR worth the hype?

 Hey Guys!!

Well I finally ordered Krave Beauty Great Barrier Relief serum , and I'm from India so to get this product I contacted one of the instagram re seller , it costed me around Rs 3.6k (nearly payed 50$ for 28$ )for 45 ml of product .


When I received this product , I had a very bad rash/irritation  on my left cheek so  I thought its a perfect time to test this product .And as usual my first impressions are , this product is so light weight ,  thought it would be heavy on my skin, as my skin type is oil/combination and it didn't give me a greasy feeling , probably because i'm trying it in winter  (you never know ).

Anyways my usual skin care routine is 

 The Ordinary niacin-amide + zinc  

Goodal Vitamin C serum 

The Ordinary nmf Moisturizing Factors or Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping mask (depends on what my skin kraves :p )

But when i tried GBR serum after the The Ordinary niacin-amide it BURNT!!! No KIDDING , My left cheek had this giant red rash and I immediately washed my face and  was very disappointed as I'm a very conscious consumer when it comes to skin care and only indulge in the products that actually have good ingredients that are best suited for my skin .So there is me, regretting that I have poured my money into the drain , and then all of a sudden I realized that the niacinamide that i'm giving my skin to soak up is actually causing the issue like duh 10% niacinamide from The Ordinary  and then again 2% from Krave GBR .

So I gave it another try , this time I didn't put on any product except for GBR and it actually soothed my skin  like magic and I felt why not write a review about it :p

I will update this blog soon after 1 week of using GBR!! until then stay tuned adios!

UPDATE:

AFter a looong time :p 

This serum didn't work out for my skin as it is pretty sensitive and my skin has fungal acne and it worsened it , it took me a month to get back to normal state , I have found out that the barrier repairing creams trigger fungal acne ,So  if you have it , please stay away from this product and save your money :)

For further information about GBR , you can visit their official Site :
https://kravebeauty.com/collections/shop-all/products/great-barrier-relief

List of Ingredients :



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn jealousy to your advantage

We decide our past/present/future?